Sunday, May 22, 2011

Raffle WINNERS!

6 days. 40 generous people. $963 raised for the American Cancer Society.

I'd say The Best Running Raffle EVER! was a great success!

Huge thanks to EVERYONE who donated, and to those who blogged, Facebooked and otherwise spread the word about this raffle. We went from having three donors on day two to 40 donors by the end of day six. That's amazing!

Of the 40, only seven are people I know in "real life." That means most people who pitched in don't know me aside from my blog, and I'm so thankful for their generosity in showing their support of my fundraising efforts. You guys rock!

Without further ado... on to the prizes!!!

I did this raffle old-school style, with actual raffle tickets.



I recruited Aaron to do the actual drawing. Yayyy, Aaron!



We drew for the most valuable prizes first so everyone would have the best shot.

And... the winner of her choice of Brooks shoes is Heather R.!



The winner of a $50 lululemon gift card is Michelle L.! (I didn't have a lululemon prop, so Aaron just made a funny face.)



The winner of The Athlete's Palate Cookbook is Jenna O.!



The winner of The Runner's Rule Book is Carrie H.!



The winner of a Do Life shirt and a bunch of race fuel is Jenny P.! (Aaron got camera-shy...)



And finally, the winner of another Do Life shirt and a bunch of race fuel is Trang V.!



That was so much fun! I love giving stuff away.

BIG THANKS to Brooks Running, Runner's World and Do Life for donating their respective prizes. We couldn't have raised all this money without your contributions.

And THANK YOU wonderful people again for your support. I'm just tickled.



###

New here?


###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...